Monday, May 23, 2011

Do you go For Unique fashion Styles?

I am fond of collecting good fashion stuff. There are accessories i purchased at a cheap price and there are stuff i bought at a good price. Nonetheless, I'm happy that i have a collections of those. I have few items of bags, shoes, accessories and other stuff. I love checking out whats new at some fashion magazines while some i just collect it and wear it when its appropriate in my attire. I remember a good friend saying that she hates to see her dress with similar style with others. I do feel the same way too. I don't pick styles and accessories with same styles as others because i feel awkward wearing it. I remember an instance when i ordered a dress from a fashion reseller company. I decided to wear it in one of my work days unluckily a visitor in the office wear the same. It was one of the unfortunate incidents i deal with because we became the center of attention. How about you, do you go for an original style?

0 comments: