Saturday, April 30, 2011

Klikot : Lets you Earn!

Are you a member of Klikot? Perhaps you are, for those who are not familiar with the site, its a social media that lets you earn while doing the stuff you like. Its like a Facebook and your Twitter account, only that it will give you points and money rewards once you give traffic to the site. I heard from many friends about how Klikot pays to its members generously and i wanted to take the chance of getting to know the site.


I love experiements and i dont just rely on reviews and peoples personal experience. I wanted to see for myself if the site works and if it is, i recommend it to some friends. I remember the other night, my sister is complaining how she lost interest with Facebook because of so many ads underneath and at the sidebar of your account. She is pissed how the site takes advantage of every members. Well, its certainly a good news to her coz i would recommend the site.


To those who have social media accounts, dont forget to sign up there and lets be friends.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is generally a wonderful website i should say,I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work

Education Consultants Pakistan