Sunday, March 20, 2011

This Day....

..is still raining though we expect it as the weather forecast said so, nonetheless it doesnt stops us from doing our laundry. Good thing my laudry was done the other day and if the sun comes up, i wouldnt have problem drying them up. Anyway, i should have take some rest today because i kinda expect a busy days this coming week. We have new clients coming and i will be working with new niches, i have many pending task that need to be done the soonest, in fact i am working for a new task right now but just set aside first because i wanted to do some updates first.
I always love sunday because aside from the fact that we are complete as family, this is also the best time for me to stay at home and sleep the most hours. I could rest really well and bond with my nephews. Its still messy at home, in fact i asked someone to do some cleaning because i dont like the smell of the house after those floods that ht us. Before i end this post, i just wanna share with you how grateful and lucky i am this week and for he coming week. I just closed a deal with a client and so far im doing a project for him until the coming days. well, i just mean one thing, that my online earnings will really be good and hope it will continue. Ciao for now guys and Hapy Sunday!

0 comments: