Thursday, March 10, 2011

Misleading

I am a little bit pissed because i was able to grab an opp in one of the site i joined. However when i tried to check it at the reserved page, it wasn't there. My goodness, i don't know what is happening with the system. I am really sure that i have reserved it and worst i made a post already in my blog. How i wish, it would come back. Anyway, if it didn't, its really not meant for me.Later tonight, we are planning to visit the friends wake. She just arrived yesterday and so we decided to come over tonight. Im sure there are plenty of friends that we will meet there. We are schoolmates and became good friends when i worked at Cebu. Her death was really a shocking news to everyone because she was pretty healthy the last time we met. She died the other day and the funeral will be at Sunday. My brother will also be going home to attend the funeral. To Kim, may you rest in peace. We will surely missed you.

0 comments: