Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Home Improvement

If money is no problem i really want to do some extensive renovations at home. I wanted to change our paintings, put more divisions at our kitchen, remodel our house and of course put a decent flooring. I always dream of having a comfortable home but then as of now there are some priorities that needs to be taken first before that. I understand that all of us dreams to have a wide spaced home, a car and even a house that could can be proud of. If i can do some improvements by now, it woudl probably be Tile flooring because i always admire a floor whic is tiled cause it brings a different glow into the eyes. Its clean and gives visitors an appreciation and admiration to the house. As of now, its a priority that hopefully can be done real soon. When i visited my friends house, ive seen how their flooring was made. It was tiled and the color is just right to colors of their walls. I love to pick light colors cause it will give a feeling of serinity to the home. Well, how soon could i do the renovation, is that very soon? Time could tell and my finances. So far, i still need to save for my sisters review, in time everything will be at the right place hopefully.

0 comments: