Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Update

Been thinkin of a good topic to write in here but failed to think of the right one. I was thinkin of something today that really bothers me a lot but outh not to disclose such for purposes of little privacy on my part. But really ive never been so peaceful and joyous like this Christmas. I have a great family and wonderful friends and quite a more private life not unlike before. I am happy and little reserve now. I never felt so contented right now. When i remembered the past experienced it made me really felt so bad coz last Christmas was really so sad on my part. I was alone and with nobody to be with unlike now that i felt so special. God has really a marvelous plans far better that what we think is right and far great from what we think is best.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Christmas Day that will be arriving soon ..
I hope you have fun on the day of happiness.