Sunday, September 19, 2010

Got Paid at ONBUX

I already make a list as to where PPC sites are legit and where i should focus so that i can manage my time properly. As of this time, i am maintaing two sites and i manage to click them everyday so that i could earn at least 5 dollar from them everyday. Just last thursday i checked my onbux site if it really pays to its members and hurray i got my first payment there, its just $2 but still im happy that i can maintain two legit PTC sites as my sideline earnings. In my neobux i can cash out there $10 dollars and happy having such kind of sites, clicking while getting paid.

1 comments:

svetlana said...

that's good. I'm on ptc also and now trying a freelance job at odesk. my friend is earning good there.. and vipclix so good payer too..:)

good luck to us both.. :O