Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Life is So Great

I use to have lots of questions in my life since i was a little kid, i use to ask my mom was the clouds are blue, why thre was rain and why we cry? but now i may not know the answers of all my queries but at least i knew the logic of them all. Just like why those people we loved leave us? Are there concrete reasons why we deserve to be in pain when we have loved them with all our heart? Well i did not bother at all to find the answers to all those question but at this very moment i knew the logic why it all happened. Yes he leaves because it is meant to happen, God does not want him to be in my life coz he will only brought miseries.It happened because i deserve someone better, someone who is willing to love me unconditionally, someone who will stick with me for richer or for poorer, someone who will be with me when im sick, someone ho can give me a shoulder when i needed it and someone who can uplift my spirit at the very moment i needed him. Yes, that's the lgic, its simple yet its complicated but no matter how difficult it is to understand, i still want you to tagged it, and of course recommend to like it but i would love to share it.wink*

0 comments: