Thursday, July 29, 2010

Amazing Neobux

Now i can say that PTC is one of the best way to earn online, In my neobux i already have few bucks, and few bucks at onbux too. What is good about it is that everyday you can earn as much as 5 dollar a day if you have more an dmore referrals, well im not into direct referrals, i have more of rented than of direct and just recycled them if theyre not clicking> Recently i joined some forum at neobux and found out some important updates of admin, new security rule and getting strict this time, cant blame them more and more cheaters and coming on our way. Thank God i always feel safe and just crossing my finger that i will be protected always. Anyways, if you want to earn more at neobux, you can just leaved me a comment and ill teach you how to earn bigger bucks on this site. Click my neobux logo left and register, if u need urgent help sends me an email. Good luck and Happy earning!

1 comments:

lina@women's perspectives said...

I've never joined PTC, Katy...
Wish you a success :)