Saturday, June 26, 2010

WHEN IM QUIET

When I'm quiet ... millions of things are running in my mind.
When I am not arguing ... I am thinking deeply.
When I looks at u with eyes full of questions ... I am wondering howlong you will be around.
When I answer ' I'm fine ' after a few seconds ... I am not at all fine.
When I stare at you I am wondering why you are lying.
When I lay on your chest .. I am wishing for you to be hers forever.
When I want to see you everyday... I just want to be pampered.
When I say ' I love you ' .. I mean it.
When I say ' I miss you ' .... no one in this world can miss you more than I do


2 comments:

Nitin said...

thats such a sweet poem my dear. hows it going.. i still didn't make that paypal account :P. haha.. damn. i keep forgetting. how did you go about reviewing things? what all do they make you review??

lina@happy family said...

Lovely poem :)