Sunday, June 6, 2010

LAZY ME

I dont have in mind as to how im going to spend the day, except to sleep, eat and hang around the house. Maybe because i feel bored and of course the heat is all around, it pissed me to room around the city sweating a lot. I am just done with my lunch, i just ate pizza, isnt it a diet? yes it is, i am on a diet now, and i decided to lesses my intake of rice. A while ago i was able to talk with my dad and our youngest sister, it was fun and i suddenly missed them. Through indeed, i am one of those few people here on earth who has a great family. I can really feel how each of us support one another, when one is up, we are all happy for her/him and if one is down we are always the emotional shoulder of each other. I can say that my sister is also a gift to me, shes more than a sister, a bestfriend. Really a true friend.

0 comments: