Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I WON



I was at the office when i decided to check my blog, i usually do it whenever i feel like doing it but it seems this is a great day for me coz i was notified by housemom that i won the necklace. I was so surprised coz i dont believe it at first, i remember the first time i check her blog, i was just lookin for some blog to read when i am strucked on her page, because it was simply interested and for a woman who loves fashion, i am attracted with her works. On her craft of doing and creating styylish bracelets, necklaces and other fashionalble stuff. This is the first time i joined an online blogger promo and good thing the first time turned out to be my lucky first.
I wanna thank sis for picking me up and making myy dayy memorable and unforgettable. Indeed life has full of surprises, isnt it?

0 comments: