Thursday, July 1, 2010

GReat Way To Earn

Have you heard about mylot? I guess most of you do, but some i guess its their first time to hear about the site. The site is actually a discussion site, but the great thing you will be rewarded just by participating and not only that they have available tasks too. I feel awesome with the site coz last monday i have 4 available tasks worth $5 each and i really want to take them all unfortunately it took me about an hour to complete my first task and when i refresh the site the other tasks were already expired but really thankful coz though some tasks are just worth cents but its really worth. I am really recommending this site to all of u guys, just participate with the discussion and that's it, having fun while earning!

2 comments:

Tneduts said...

eh hai, I have seen ur stuffs through smorty program.. its very intersting blog with pink stuff.Actually I have been writing a review for your blog under smorty. I was quite excited with this post my lot.. can u explain more about this.

Tneduts said...

http://www.projectlinux.org/2010/07/pinkish-love.html

Hope you love it