Thursday, May 13, 2010

WANT TO WIN A NECKLACE?

I want you guysto check out Housemom site if u want to win a "Heart Necklace". Check out contest details below:

Ongoing Contest:

Contest starts May 1, 2010 - May 30, 2010

Contest for Filipino bloggers only...It's easy to join
1. Just sign in/follow my blog and I do follow.
2. Grab my button and paste it to your blog or website.
That's it! No purchasing required, just be my blogger friend,support each other's blog.All entries will be checked manually and at the end of the month I will pick/post the winner and will be given away the prize to the lucky winner.What's the prize?The Prize is a "Hematite Heart Necklace" see photos/worth clickhere.The prize item will be shipped and received right at your doorstep.I will post the winner and the winner should fill up the email form at the "contact me" page including their address where to ship the prize.any question just post it on the shout box or contact me.thanks!
housemom77

0 comments: