Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS

This coming saturday is the birthday of my beloved sister, well i just have this advanced posting coz i might forgot to greet her on her special day. To those who dont know her, she is the best sister in the world, really. Through thick and thin shes always there for me. I am grateful that i have her and we have her in the family. Were like bestfriends, we usually asked each other adviced in terms of fashion, i mostly cried on her shoulder when we parted ways with my bf, when shortcomings arises, we really handles it so well. You know what i appreciates her the most is that she has the childish act that i loved, we both loves lollipos and ice cream, we love window shopping, i love my shoes collection as much as i love her cards and stationaries. Though we have fights once in a while but we managed to be really so good in handling them. To my little sister, who mean the world to me, I may seldom tell you this but you are the best sister in the world, you are my bestfriend and a buddy who really proves to me at all times that friendship is about taking each other beyond conditions. I love u

0 comments: