Sunday, March 7, 2010

Paypal Query

I am in trouble now with my paypal account, wondering why? well its how stupid i am, during my registration with the later, i have put their my nickname instead of my real name and the result is im having my conflict now because i cannot withdraw my earning their. I have been ranting about this but poor girl it ends up with some waiting of like 3- 4 days before it will finally be settled. Hopefully after that days, all will be fixed. Crossing finger.. About u guys, is it that easy to veirfy with paypal, and withdraw too, for that matter?

2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

As long as you have a valid credit card accepted by them, it is very easy to get your money at paypal. Your temporary problem can be easily threshed out. Just used the name you registered and you will not have any more problems. There are mechanisms there for editing of your information. If you encounter any other problem, contact their security or information department for help. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

svetlana said...

i have prob with my paypal account too..i have entered my credit card no. there, and then it asked to verified or rather validate, i think, the card to retrieve the payment they got from me..then when my bill came from the credit card, i don't know w/c is the verification code..the 4 digit they are asking..i have entered 3 differnt nos. but they fail..now my card is block and couldnt be verified..i have to use other cards na.