Monday, March 8, 2010

Jobsindubai.com - SCAM

I just want to share with you guys about this fake agency concerning job recruitment. Once, i was able to register with the said online recruitment agency. Their service is providing jobs for Dubai, in all fields of specialization. At first i was amazed because their online site was really so impressive. Youll take a look at variety of job offer from different prestigeous frim in dubai. Youll get to be convinced that this agency is really so amazing. I was in fact emailed by one of the big firm in dubai saying that my resume is impressive and that they are looking for candidates like me but to avail of the shortlist from their firm, i must abide first with the rules and regulations sets by www.jobsindubai.com, and part of it was a service fee like 120 dollars if im not mistaken, then if youll be able to pay that one, then thats the time you will be prioritized in different hiring for big companies. Its like a service fee as far as they are concern. What pissed me off, is that they kept on sending me emails about my questionaire status and that i am very much qualified and bla bla bla.
Weird
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Nitin said...

wow. that sucks. good thing you figured that one out. best is to start something on your own. im trying to do that at the moment. but it really is hard to adjust to at first. thats what im trying atleast

Anonymous said...

I can't believe these guys are still alive. I had applied 6 years ago, and thankfully realized it was a scam. Their website looks so much better than before.