Friday, March 5, 2010

For Someone Special

I have been in quite a sentimental mood lately, it has nothing to do with anyone or it intends for someone else, the mood was because of some thoughts that quite frightened me. I had some reminiscing, i had also some crying moments, i had my turn of regrets and of heartaches and broken relationships. But it didnt stop me from thinkin of some people who had been so good to me and to some acquintances as well that had touched me along the way. Why did i have this thoughts lately? because i felt that i was alone and i felt being unloved. Maybe its normal to feel that way but its too abnormal to feel constantly. For all the past mistakes ive done, i knew i couldnt trun back time and the least that i can do is to learn from it. For those whom i loved and have loved me as well, its the memories that have left on both of us, for us to be reminded of the goods that should be retain and the bads that should not be done anymore, For people who have valued me amidst my shortcomings and my imperfections, i knew i couldnt gave them much but my simple gratitude for making me a part of my life. As my clock turns its hands reminding me to rest, i was left with troubled thoughts of what i am and what im not that made them leaved me. Somehow i was alleviated by the thought that though i am not the perfect persona in their eyes but it doesnt makes me anything of less of value. I am still the woman with distinct character made for someone special.

0 comments: