Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Been on Hiatus

My apology guys for being so idle for quite some time, i just had a very busy schedule, ive been to cebu for the last few days and do some travel, I was also busy preparing gifts for my nieces and other relatives, so far we had a great christmas celebrations with my family. We are complete there, my brother who came all the way from cebu is in the house right now until the third of January, her girlfriend is also there. And whats good is the fact that every night we always bond together, eat together and watch movie together, in fact last Christmas we went out and watch movie at the MOvie world. You knew one satisfying and fulfilling moment in our life is to be able to feel the love of our family members, cause through thick and thin, they are there for u, no matter what.

0 comments: