Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Nations Dream: Noynoy for President

When i logged in a few minutes ago, my yahoo insider highlighted the news about the announcement of Sen. Noynoy Aquino running for president. I cant help but smile and i am so happy on his decision, i guess its not only me but most of the Filipinos feel a strange hope for a progressive philippines. If youve followed my posts, i have wrote here one time about my a petition for Sen Noynoy to run for president, I actually sign the petition and i always make sure to leave comments whenever i pass by on site about Noynoy Aquino. Though i knew his path is still as difficult as accepting the passing of the former president but nevertheless i knew if every filipino would come out of the open and do somethin else for a great difference, President Noynoy will surely have a lansdlide victory. I promise to campaign for him, in my place, in my circle of friends and to those whom i know personally. THis is the first time i felt i am fighting for a brother, this is also the first time that i am so concern about my native land. Hope his announcement will paved the way for a brighter tomorrow.

Please vote, Sen Noynoy Aquino for president.

0 comments: