Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Overwhelmed

I am so thankful guys when i saw my blog that new bloggers subscribe as followers, the feeling is great, Before as a newbie in blogging ive never thought ill gone this far, even when i was still starting this venture i try my best to learn fast, my best weapon was research and i mostly ask from those who were already experts in those field. A lot of people contribute to this end. And now i can say that i have fully grown as a blogger with just my sweat and hardwork and whenever i am rewarded my paid post, i am usually thankful to everybody who has been so good to me even those times that i have no rank. WEll what can i say, but a million thanks to my blogger friends and to those who never failed to visit this page.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Katy,
I really like your pink blog, it is pretty, easy to access and lots of infomation. WOW! Congrats!
I am now following you, I hope that you'll do the same. Thanks. multibrand.blogspot.com.