Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My first Balot

Just a few minutes ago, i asked my office mate to look for something to eat as my stomach is already complaining, we were not able to get one since almost all the carenderias here were already closed, while we were walking along the highway, a familiar voice caught our attention, its the balot vendor, for curiousity's sake, i asked my friend to buy one. At first, i was so astonished with the smell, bt somehow my tougue is craving for its unique taste. Anyway, its tsate is really fantastic, something you dont expect to be delicious,they say it has lots of nutrients in it. Proud to be pinoy products!

3 comments:

Author said...

first time po ba ninyong kumain ng balot, yung wifey ko ayaw sa balot, sabi ko sa kanya, siya lang yung hindi kumakain sa family namin ng balot.

paano po ba kayo na convince na kumain, para maconvince ko rin asawa ko, enks

SighNetDollars said...

Ang sarap talaga ng balot. Lalong lalo kung masarap ang pagkakatimpla ng vinegar. Sa simula huwag mo singhutin kasi malangsa talaga ang balot. Pero pagkinain mo na yan nako ang sarap...

By the way my friend, thanks for dropping by on my blog. I really appreciate your visit. I hope you will learn from me. You might want to subscribe to my blog for the latest updates and new informations.

If you have some questions, don't hesitate to asked me. If you have a problem regarding your blog, I'm willing to help you. I hope we can be friends. Thank you and good luck to all your blogging efforts.

Sincerely,
Felix Albutra
SighNetDollars.blogspot.com

HANNAH and BILLY's Health Blog said...

So you are filipino too... Sarap talaga balot! Grabe, I want it with that spicy vinegar sauce when properly mixed with salt and hot chili it's best... Got my mouth watering now....

Kabayan!!! where in the Philippines are you located if I may ask???