Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Work Boots

My father works as a supervisor in one of the popular car shop in town, he does all the car repair and other services, while he do most of the untiring task of getting all the car servicing, his protection is quite at risk. There was a time when when he went home with no shoes, because his shoes was damaged because of the oil they were using at the shop. I really feel pity seeing my dad, nonetheless im crossing my finger that we could find affordable yet we are assured of reliability and durability of the said foot stuff.
Well, i guess i have a good news for my dad and all the working dads out there who need extra foot protection, I came accross this site http://www.workbootsusa.com/, it offers variety of boots specifically working boots. If you need the highest quality foot protection, then youre at the right track.

0 comments: