Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Holidays


Well i had been into blog hoppin recently and to my surprise mostly the posts are about christmas, heheh, christmas is really in the air, i can smell the fresh air, i can feel the cold season. As for me, this is the best season of the year, a time to share, to give love, to forgive and of course to recognize our significant others with love, which is the true essence of the celebration.
I still dont know what awaits me on this holiday, what is more important i have my family with me, my friends and everybody in my circle.

2 comments:

Doson said...

... Thinking of Christmas.. huh :)
Me too.. in Christmas Sick... but av got my exams till dec 20(i guess) LOOKS LIKE... I WILL NOT ENJOY MUCH

ssnuffy said...

Welll, Yeah itza commin., And the seasons here in Minnesota are in full swing. the local walmart is alive with the sound of music. white Christmas n Rudolph greeted me as I entered,,,,, But,, the holloweeen candy izz still stuck on the bathroom door, n the turkey is yet to thaw for thanxgivin so,, why the rush? well yu did say holidayzz so I guess it's covered.
Shared times, romance, forgivness I'm with ya on those notes. N kickin back, feelin the breeze mmmmmmmm it's feelin well not to shabby. the snow is fallin just beyond the window sill and a cracklin fire's warmin my sit down but,,, but,,,,, Geeez, St Nick ? allready, groan,,,,,,,,,,,,
Happy holidays From SSNUFFY Great site, Thnx