Thursday, October 9, 2008

Shoe Addict: Prepare for a Fall


Well honestly, i am a certified shoe addict, i love to see variety of shoes with different styles and fashionable foot wear. Thu i dont actually go for branded shoes since mostly theyre so expensive, i mostly buy stylish shoes with affordable price but youll be assured of its quality. For office attire, i usually paired my executives with this kind of shoes, (above) since im more comfortable wearing high-heeled shoes with amazing styles, since it created much great impressions from your clients. How about you, what your taste of shoes?

1 comments:

Doson said...

I hate shoes but i have to wear it these days. my eyes just can't choose a perfect shoe for me. I depend on others for buying a shoe.
And I don't care whether its expensive or cheap.. All i want is No Bargain Please... hehe