Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

My patience is out of chaos, i might suffer from high blood because of this bull****., Despite repeated follow -ups to retrieved my NDD calss, Globelines doesnt act on it, they really have poor customer service. The incovenience that they're bring to me is really beyond negotiable, Just imagined, our October billing which is supposed to be due this 27, gave us really a big problem amounting to 7k plus, they've cut our NDD calls even thus its not yet due dat, and they have adviced us to settle even half of the due amount prior to its due date, At first, i was really so hesitant to do that cause i said its very unlawful and it was really so unfair, we actually dont have problems settling for the account provided they will bill us the amount, with proper attachments of course, but then it didnt came out that way, But since i dont have choice at all, i settled half of the amount even if they did not gave us billing yet, just to bring back my NDD service, but then after i settled it, My NDD calls is still barred. This morning, i talked to their manager and i demanded that in whatever means, i need my NDD calls badly, I dont know what will happen next, but one thing i realized..they cant be trusted and customer satisfaction is not guaranteed.

0 comments: