Monday, July 7, 2008

emo..

im really not the type of person who bring along my stories, my frustrations to the open, but just to relieve this burden, i wanna just share my disappointments and my tears as well.
honestly, i felt broken..i felt empty...still dont know what to write this time,all i knew..i wanted to ease the pain..i just want to cry and cry and cry...and just sleep. hoping tomorrow, it would be a different day..
i dont dream for a perfect relationship nor look for someone so ideal,.a man who could just makes me laugh will do,.
i knew that relationship has its ups and downs, but i dont believe that it would bring all along the grief and pain..coz if he really loves me, he would look for ways not to hurt me either,,but every passing day, i always feel unloved, i feel being used, i felt that i am always alone, like i was before...whats the use of settling with the relationship?
It all started when i asked the typical question of "do u love me?" hopin he would reply with the most flattering words...as the case maybe,,,but to my dismay,,he left me hangin,,and choose not to answer at all..i know i didnt have the right to question him, coz nobody could force us to say things, if he really doesnt feel it, he was just being honest..
and i was just a dreamer...
its also my fault,,,i fall in love,,i should take the pain, the consequence...
accept the fact that he doesnt love me, he will not love me...
i dont know,,,it still hurts...

enough,,,

2 comments:

Carolina Z said...

Hi, Katy... I believe I have a fairly well drawn picture of the times you're growing through (based on a combination of your words and my experience). I sure hope you will find the strength to get over the hurt and rediscover the joy in diving in.

Thanks for adding me on BC! :)
Take care!

my blog said...

well , everyone of us ask this question , once in a lifetime . Discuss this stuff with your friends. If they also think you are being used , time to dump the relationship.


proxy.site