Friday, January 11, 2008

just a thought..

ive met this guy thru a commmon friend, and since then we were already texting almost everyday,checking each other lives,,he would oftentimes text me and check my whereabouts no matter how busy he is, knowing the nature of his work,,its really quite amazing how he finds time to know if i already eat or to check if im at home already.Almost every night, we cant hardly sleep early because we find ourselves texting even its almost 1 in the morning, but the following day he would call me to wake me up because he knew that i would be late if he would not do the effort..hehehe
And for almost a month of getting to know him, i find it surprising how in this world ive met him.He's one of a kind,,he wanted to stay in the house, just to read and spends time with his family unlike other guys who finds it really nice at bars and disco house.
Of course, im open to the possibility of him having a special woman, nevertheless it wouldnt change the fact that once in my life, he awakens me from a midnight blues..wherever our paths leads us.he would still be a fullfiilment of my ideal man.

0 comments: