Friday, October 21, 2011

Looking for GE Dishwasher Parts?

Honestly speaking, i do love to stay at home and watch movie than to roam around downtown. I am a homebuddy type of person thats why my classmates before teased me that i hate to join them especially during beach time. Aside from the fact that im lazy going out because of the sun, i also hate the feeling of going home haggard and tired. I better just stay at home and stay at my room even for the entire day. Hey, i could still remember when i was a bit younger. I would do our laundry and it took me the entired day to finish it. Poor girl..While in managing our dishwashing, we take turns so that each one can help. Gladly, i am already exempted in doing some household chores do i still want to do it if im not tired.

My partner who stays at his house alone has his own dishwasher. Thats why he doesnt need to wash his plates and utensils after he's done with his meal. In fact, he was looking for GE dishwasher parts and GE refrigerator parts because his dishwasher is a bit acting weird. I forgot to ask this morning if he was able to buy already. I have actually searched for the said parts but mostly my search gave me stuff about Maytag dishwasher parts . I dont know if my hubby needs this. Well, how helpful the online resources are, right?

1 comments:

BlogS of Hariyanto said...

great blog :) happy visiting here to read nice share post