Monday, September 12, 2011

MOnday Updates

Heres another Monday updates.Well i am perfectly fine except for a mild head ache which ive been experiencing for a couple of days. My hubby is already mad at me coz he wants me to rest but because im hard headed sometimes, i don't follow his rules. Last night, he gave me a long speech while giving me a firm word for "listen". I was just smiling because i knew im making my love hard time controlling me. To make the story short, i texted him how much i appreciate his care and love and promise him that i will be an obedient girl for him. Its my first time to be tame guys, hehehhe. On the lighter note, i will be celebrating my birthday this coming Friday and im planning for a simply family blast. My brother phoned me last night that he will come over with some friends. I hope i will not spend so much because i will certainly be spanked by my partner.wink*

0 comments: