Monday, September 12, 2011

Loudlaunch Scam?

I've been receiving notifications about tasks from this site. Ive known the company for some time and ive received payments from them too but i became suspicious when i dont received any payment from them for few months. I've thought they will just pay in bulk but to my dismay it just accumulates and accumulates until they will tricked you. Just recently, ive seen a credited payment on my account which i didn't received. I contacted their customer support but you cant contact them either. I tried to email them which i've been doing for quite some time. I didnt hear any feedback but ill surely update or correct this post once the other party will do something else. Im doing this because i knew other bloggers still accepts tasks from them and hopefully some will come out in the open if they experience same scenario as mine. Loudlaunch is not my bread and butter but the fact that i also accepted some tasks with them and wasted my time is something else.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I do confirm that they don't pay. There are stories all over the internet.

http://jimmakos.com/blog/2012/07/loudlaunch-no-pay-guest-blogging-posts/

Rajkumar R said...

This is my bitter experience! Loudlaunch is not paying properly they have to pay me more than 600$ this is a pending payment for last two years. So fellow bloggers be care full while writing paid reviews and blog posts on behalf of them. Instead of paying you they will simply blog your account once the pending payment accumulate, Hence beware fellow bloggers!!!

Rajkumar

jay said...

I did a post for them last year and they paid me almost instantly. Three jobs just came up now and they were good paying posts, so I did them - this time took a little longer to pay but I have been paid for two of the jobs. I am wary because of the stories of non-payment, but so far they have been OK

Anonymous said...

Loudlaunch.com is a huge and complete scam. As at today June 01st, 2013, they have not paid for over a full month for my blog reviews written by me. Normally they pay every Thursday and Angela Ridley communicates very well with me.

But all of a sudden, they stopped communication and paying. No response on email or My Support form.

Angela Ridley sent me a messages after long time of silence that they are working on their new payment system:

”Just want to keep you up to date; we are currently getting ready to test the new payment system; and hope to be resuming our regular payment schedule in approximately 7 – 10 days.” A big lie.

This was sent around 14th and a second 16th of May promising to start paying next 10 days.

The next email they sent was that they are closing and will pay money owed blogers with no definite date of paying:

”As a result, the difficult decision has been made to close down LoudLaunch permanently. This is not a decision that was made lightly, but we can no longer provide a link building service that puts clients and their sites at risk. As of June 15th, LoudLaunch.com will close.”



”We also want to re-iterate that we will make EVERY possible attempt to pay each blogger the money that is owed to them, although we cannot give a definite time frame. ”



But no close announcement posted on your site. Very weird. I can say without hesitation that loudlaunch.com is a scam and money stolen machines. If they are closing, they have never posted anything like that Announcement on their website.

150 USD stolen from me by LoudLaunch.com. So be aware, Loudlaunch now turns into a fraud site.