Monday, May 10, 2010

VOTE BUYING

I was in deep thought about the recent political condition in my country, I was even bothered when a kid asked me, Is Election full of Money? I couldn’t utter any word from her query, will I say yes? Or will I lie and said the other thing, the kid knew how politics is dirty and how she saw her parents accepting money from strangers in exchange of their commitments to vote for that candidate. And now its time for her to confirm and the sad thing, it will comes from me. Since I am more protective of the thought it will possibly gave to her, I refuse to answer her question and change the topic immediately. I knew what she was thinking and I knew what she was feeling all along, But sad to say instead that we – the older people to influence our kids with good manners, ITS us who mold our children to be the person they will be in the future, I doubt if the time came that this bribery and vote buying will be eradicated coz with the passage of time, I have experienced how it became WORST. Now in my generation, our present generation, when we aim for CHANGE, but are we really worth of it? Are we worth of good governance we are dreaming of, can we build a government free from corruptions, can we passed on a better government to our children, I will leave that to you to answer to that question, coz if you will allow a dirty government to your children, then perhaps you are one of those people who are dying to bargain their vote, even to the cheapest currency. BUT if you are one of those few individuals who wanted to make a difference, then youre one of the few and rare minds who care for their futures children – in a government not that much ideal but worthy of respect and trust of its constituents.

0 comments: