Sunday, January 22, 2012

Its More Fun at Home

Happy sunday folks, im up again for an update. Well, i want to greet first Kung Hei Fat Choi to everyone. I knew we will be blessed this year, lets just claim it anyway. My sunday turned out pretty well, Although, we just shared the table with me and the parents but invited some neighbors kids to eat with us. I just took a short nap after im done with some household chores. I asked someone to do my laundy, organize my room and headed to the market to buy some food. It was a fulfilled day for me and be going to the mass later.Hey guys, i was just smiling while reading this forecast of mine for this year..(crossing my finger)
-------------------------------
1985
Good career advancement. Love Life vibrancy with wedding bells chiming away, avoid excessive drinking.
--------------------------------

Well, i missed my sister already. She sent me a message awhile ago and she told me that she wanted to go home already,hehehe. I understand the way she feels because we normally bond most of the time when she's here. Now, im just left alone going to the mall most of the time and eating alone. I mean, i knew its kinda hard but it will just be few months and before we knew it she done with her board exam. Whats important for now is she can finally do her last exam. Thus, tomorrow is a free day for me too. Im planning to visit a friend and i hope i can do it really, its been awhile since i last saw her and i missed her already. I still have some tasks to work on and here we go....

0 comments: