Saturday, December 17, 2011

Have to Rest

I believe its best if i could rest first. I am so tired already and i cant think of a good review. I still have a lot of tasks to do yet i cant finish them all. Tomorro is a free day so im planning to give my site an extra lift. I am planning for a blog visits, updating and other extra things i need to deal with. Hopefully, it will materialize. Yay, i hate going somwhere else already. I want rest and i badly need it.

Anyway, our office party will be this coming Tuesday and by the first day of the week i need to organize already everything as im going to host the affair. I already bought my gift but i havent wrap it yet. In fact, i still have so many gifts to be wrap. In other words i havent started wrapping any yet. I just put all my buys at the corner of the room but i already bought bundle of gift wrappers and other stuff that i need. My room is as messy as you thought, My drawer is already full of stuff. I decided to have my personal grocery and bought extra  stocks too. Just imagine guys, my stocks of tissue already reached to two piles since i always bought few stocks whenever i am pulling my cart. I cant live without tissue because of the allergy thing and maybe at some point i get addicted on it. Okey, i have to hit the publish button now , my honey pie will soon call me and we will be talking important matters. Goodnight guys.

0 comments: