Saturday, November 12, 2011

Apple Trees at my Garden

My dream house is just an average house with a garden and a huge lawn. I am a home buddy person so i want my nest area to be something that would give me a positive ambiance. I love to have a garden too because i love being sorrounded by flowers and of course i would love to pick my fruits and vegetables at the backyard. When i accompany a friend to their home. I was amazed at their house. It was just made of a simple bamboo tree but they have beautiful flowering plants on their front and a garden at their backyard, She told me that they dont go to the market to get some vegetables because they have their own garden which has complete assortments of basic vegetables.

If my budget permits, i would love to have bamboo plants at my backyard because they give shades to the entire area. I love to sit down and relaz under a large shaded trees because the air is kinda refreshing. I dream to have a variety of fruit trees in my backyard especially some apple trees. I love eating apple guys so it really make sense on me having them at the other side of the house. Oh well, im getting so serious on here. When can i have this dream house? Hopefully soon.

0 comments: