Monday, October 3, 2011

JUst for an Update

Hows the weekend for you guys? I am presently dealing with my UTI stuff again and my hubby decided that i should not go to work and rest instead. I am supposed to just go to the office but then my partner seems to be my guard that he called me up every hour just to know if im doing fine. He knew how bad my UTI is so he just wants me to be well soon. The last time in fact gave me a few days with fever and chilling. Good thing my brother has a medicine for my stuff so i just texted by brother whenever i am dealing with this illness.


Hopefully, i will be fine by tomorrow and be back with my normal stuff. I really appreciate having a partner as sweet and as thoughtful as my man. Thats why i never get tired of telling him how much he means to me, everyday.

1 comments:

JonaBQ said...

oh i had UTI 2x also in a span of 5 months. Sweet naman ng hubby mo...you might want to join sweet saturday meme

Our Family

Hobbytat