Thursday, September 22, 2011

Im Cramming

Yay, i dont know where to start first. In past few days, ive been super busy doing errands, finishing all my articles and dealing with various stuff. Now i received an email from the client that i need to submit the articles in a couple of hours. I asked my sister to help me out and good things she did and now i will be encoding all of those 25 articles. Unfortunately, i still need to go to downtown coz i run out of cash. I dont know where to start with everything that i need to do. I realized its not easy to be me. I am on leave isnce yesterday coz i cant finish all the errands that the hubby requested me to do. Now, i need to. Apart from that, i still have pending tasks from paying sites that needs my attention very soon. Where will i start? I knew i should be grateful with all the blessings i am enjoying but i wish i had a break.wink*

0 comments: