Friday, August 5, 2011

For Curiosity's Sake

The other day, i bond with some gay friends. We roam around the downtown and visit some shops the caught our attention. For a brief info, my closest friends way back in my college years are mostly gays and i love being with them. In fact, when i moved in to the nearest city last year for work privileged i bond with my best friend which also belong to the third sex. Going back, when we had our lunch my friend told me about a story of her room mate. He was a little bit pissed because the room mate was a bit clumsy. He doesn't like the way his room mate messed up their apartment. In fact the other day, according to him he found a toy at the floor. He thought it was just a simple toy but it gives him a shocking face when he found out it was something that needs to be kept privately. Good thing he read sex toys handbook to at least he is aware how to deal with such matters.

3 comments:

Belle said...

omgeee...heheh I used to go with gay friends during college days too... they're fun to be with and yes they are known to be organized...but what he discovered wasindeed a surprise!

Belle said...

my first comment was gone... i'll try this back if it works... :-)

kim said...

uuggh! that's nasty..


do you mind checking The CORAL CASTLE out?