Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Bliss

This page is like an online diary to me so i wont let the day pass without sharing some updates. Its really great when you do have your own page in the net because you get your daily experiences filed. Like for instance, when i want to lookback to previous days, i will just take some browse for the day i want to read. Anyway, it had been a great day for me. I cant believe i sleep all day because i noticed a dark circle around my eyes. I knew ive been pretty stressed lately. Much more this week because i have so many things to finish and run errands. But i have scheduled myself for a salon visit so i knew it will be a great week. In the other end, my other siblings is bugging me already when im going to treat them. I actually set aside few bucks for them and they are really asking for quite pricey stuff. But it is fine with me, the important thing is that they will be happy. The online tasks has been good to me as always, i am starting to save for another project so i cant ask no more really. I noticed that my PR has been back so early, does that mean that i am indeed lucky?


Well, whatever it is, im always grateful to the PROVIDER. Thank you God for everything that HE does to me. Absoutely HIS plan is greater than our wishes.

0 comments: