Friday, September 3, 2010

BoardGames

When i was still younger we used to play different boardgames, i am not actually used to playing with the rest of the kids in town because i dont know how to play their games, my parents bought us different board games like cheese, domino and the like coz they wanted us to stay at home most of the time, of course i have my dolls and all those barbies but i enjoyed playing those games with my brothers and friends, and now i browse for these kind of games and luckily ive found a site where i can play my favorite games and its rules,like me im sure you wanna know what this site is, oh yeah, its http://www.boardgamesandrules.com/ . It a site where you can search for your favorite board games, its rules and anything you wanna know. Common see the site now, its great.

0 comments: