Monday, September 21, 2009

Celebration: End of Ramadan

Today marks the end of Ramadan, to our muslim brothers in signifies a celebration for their one month fasting. I knew that too because my lalabs is a muslim, i am just quite sad because we had a small argument that is why i havent heared from him for quite a few days. I read his offline now saying that they had a great celebration but then its was spoiled because of our situation now, isnt it sad? but i knew he can feel it that i dont intend to hurt him or do somethin that will make him bad, thats the last thing i could do. I love him and pain and heartaches are part of the relationship. There are always two sides of the boat. Theres always happiness and sorrow, but hopefully we could settle this the soonest.

2 comments:

Admin said...

Sister, Thank you so much for mentioning Ramadan and Eid celebration.
Being a muslim myself, I am very happy to read this post from you.
Wish you all the best, Katy.

James Tuck said...

very nice blog buddy.
most importantly I clicked your ads.
plz return the favor.
thanks
http://www.tradeviewforex.com/blog/
I’m James Tuck from blogcatalog